Queen Anne Dress: Part Two

Made some small progress on the dress today.


Making the first stitches on the bodice front.


Pinning together the bodice front and bodice side pieces.


The bodice front done!


Bodice back pieces done.


Sewing the bodice back pieces to the bodice front.  The picture of them put together looks more or less like just the front so I didn’t take another one.

I have yet to cut the lining fabric out for this dress, as I didn’t know what I was going to use – now I realize I can use the rest of the main fabric to create the lining, so that’s where I’ll start tomorrow!

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: