In part four of the Queen Anne Dress, I tackle the skirt. Above you see the skirt front, the oldest nice and pressed. Only a fellow sewing nerd would understand the satisfaction of a nicely pressed pleat!
Attaching the pocket pieces. Another dumb move on my part was not cutting four pocket pieces even though I’ve done this before and knew I needed to. Being out of fabric and having thrown out the t-shirt I used to cut the sleeves so I used this gray scrap that I had enough of.
Finished shell! Now it’s just on to the finishing work: hemming, attaching the lining and installing the zipper. Off to see if I have the right color zipper for this project (and to order one. If I don’t…)!